hit counter
Crimsonology: The Randomness

Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Randomness

Ever so often, its "christian! you know..." or " dont tell " or whatever that goes along the line of being the middle man. Hearing shit about people, mediating between loggerheads, or plain just being a "listen-box". I am cool with that, friends mean alot to me.

But maybe it'd be nice if i had someone to tell my own crap to. Hell, to explode to. 
Considerations of whether this might upset everything or make things midly worse? 
ALWAYS THERE. 
Consequences.Consequences.Consequences.
So at the crux of it all? Who can i tell all this to?
Well, if everything is to remain (and perhaps rightly so) SANE, 
i'll have to grit it and keep quiet about this.
I don't know how much longer i can take this, but bear it i will.
Someone... wait. Noone. 

You know though _______________, it'd be nice if you could tell me the truth about all this.
I dont care what happens, or is happening, or what wont happen. REALLY.
But i hope you realise how i hate being let down by a friend.
(or manipulated)

I fucking miss you.






Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]