hit counter
Crimsonology: The Trip

Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Trip

Its 6.42am in the morning and im here at a remote jetty along the beach waiting for the Sunrise. Perched against my army bag within my makeshift camp is my Camera, set to capture what's to come in probably 10 or 15 minutes.

It's awfully dark, but the glow from the ships and a fisher's light-hat to my right provide some illumination. Oh, my Macbook as well. There's a very strong sense of peace and tranquility here as i sit here listening to some Deathcab For Cutie while waves hammer onto beachheads in the background. It's been long since ive had moments like these and im gonna enjoy it all i can. Im spending a date with the sea this Valentine's morning.

I've been stoning for a few minutes now and i think i see the sun coming up. 
Til later.




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]