hit counter
Crimsonology: Update?

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Update?

Once again a highly unsubstantial post by your truly. Well, nobody ever drops by crimsonology
(and those who do are oh- so familiar with these posts) so ...what the heck here i go.

I've not felt this way about someone in a long time. And when i say long i mean, really long. Like, long long long, well you get the point. While there have definitely been times where things would look up and i could feel that old jim carrey in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind vibe coming back.. It's never really happened. Anyway, it is a good feeling to have. I'm not sure if its attributed to the holidays, the mood and what have you... but its happened. And well, (in true christian fashion) its uberly groovy insanely wickedly impossibly righteous AWESOME. (my aresenal is growing).

I've come to realise that while i may have been extremely critical of a certain someone back then, it wasnt entirely my fault. Shit happens, and people change. Whoop dee doo. When it did happen though it affected not only me but my friends around me... and i dont think i want that to happen again. Well as they say, with experience comes better results!

Anyway, dam im random today. But.. yeah that insanely awesome feeling.
Thanks. (uberly big smile)

On another note, checking out the christmas decor at Orchard tmr and hopefully shooting some grooovy photographs with Rach!
Man its been long.

Well.. Good night blog!
And few (if any) readers who read my blog!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]