hit counter
Crimsonology: The Update...

Monday, October 01, 2007

The Update...

Its 4am in the morning, i've got insomnia, and tomorrow's the first day of the new semester. Whoop dee doo.
Anyways, just a little voicing of my thoughts here.

I realise i haven't exactly been the most enthusiastic or easily sociable person in the world. I'm not sure if its because my natural "sotong" face attributes to this, or if its because i just make it a point to give my all when in conversation with someone.
I'm guessing my classmates (Sem1) have noticed this, and i never really expressed how i felt about them. (Start listening more and stoning less CHRISTIAN!)

Well, i don't think any of them read this. However i think they are an awesome bunch of people who've definitely made my first semester at Temasek Design an enjoyable one. Really... every one of them is just so unique and truly an individual. And it's really neat that they would help each other out without a second consideration. (well, 75% of them anyway) I'm not sure if i've returned the help, and if they know how much i appreciate them.

I dont think any of my classmates read this blog anymore (or know of its existence), however i am grateful to them for making this an awesome and inspiring semester. If you're reading this, (well, anyone.) Thank youuuuuu.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]