hit counter
Crimsonology: The New Year

Monday, January 01, 2007

The New Year

First off, i would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!It has been a very eventful and fulfiling year and i wouldnt trade a second of it for any other scenario! I feel i have grown mentally, physically and of course socially. While i still have a wagon load of faults, there is renewed drive in me to self improve!... Which brings me to my new year resolutions..

Year 2007 Resolutions.
- Stop being critical of others
- Stop judging people
- Cut down on the bad words
- Stop ........ (only a select few know what i am talking about.)
- Become less clumsy
- Actually do something meaningful for people in suffering (ie. Ethiopia, Thailand)
- Put more of my words into action
- Rekindle my faith into a firestorm!

Yeap.. my main resolutions for the year 2007 and i hope that by this time in a year's time ill have them all crossed out.

Til then friends...
A fantastic 2007 coming our way!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]