hit counter
Crimsonology: The sky is Green.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

The sky is Green.

Just got back from church and a visit to the geylang serai mega pasar melam thing going on. Really good stuff going on there.. shirts, food, accesories and more at really good prices.. you guys should go check it out, it'll only be around for 2 more days.

I'm 15 minutes away from my mugging extravaganza where i will finally complete my history mind maps!.... and begin my 10 year series drilling. O levels are in little more then 2 weeks and im bloody hell not confident in scoring. I'm gonna commit myself to real hardcore mugging in the coming week.. no going out, playing or anything unrelated to 10 year series books. It's time to go all out.. i want that visual communications position! From what i've heard competition for that course is really tough. I suppose its because of the extremely limited quota and temasek poly being the only school to offer visual communications. Hopefully my art can give me a boost...

And i am off to mug...
-ciao.
She gives me strength.
Now listening to: Bullet For My Valentine-Tears Dont Fall
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Forget Trivium, these guys are the shit. Awesome thrash metal.


Random stuff;
Ideas for a song..

Salvation Eradication

Peace at the cost of individualism
Holograms of love
We're in the hands of Hypocrits.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]